Crypto:
29881
Bitcoin:
$68.551
% 0.71
BTC Dominance:
%52.7
% 0.31
Market Cap:
$2.57 T
% 0.03
Fear & Greed:
75 / 100
Bitcoin:
$ 68.551
BTC Dominance:
% 52.7
Market Cap:
$2.57 T

Binance Adds Fusionist (ACE) to the Launchpool Platform!

Binance Adds Fusionist (ACE) to the Launchpool Platform!

Binance has announced that it will add Fusionist (ACE) token to the Launchpool platform as its 40th project! Fusionist (ACE) token farming will commence on December 13th.

To participate in the Launchpool event, users need to have a Binance account with KYC verification. You can register now to take advantage of commission discounts.

Users will have the opportunity to earn ACE tokens by staking BNB and FDUSD tokens in separate pools for a period of 5 days. This exciting farming event will begin on December 13th at 03:00 and conclude on December 18th at 09:00.

It May Attract Your Attention: Bitcoin and Altcoins Are Soaring! What Are Investors Expecting?

A total of 10.29 million ACE, representing 7% of the total token supply, will be introduced on Launchpool. 80% of these rewards, equivalent to 8.232 million ACE, will be distributed to users staking BNB tokens. The remaining 20%, or 2.058 million ACE, will be shared among users staking FDUSD tokens.
The official listing date for ACE is set for 18th December 2023 at 09:00. ACE/BTC, ACE/USDT, ACE/BNB, ACE/FDUSD, ACE/TRY trading pairs will be made available to users. During this listing process, a Seed Tag will be added to ACE, allowing users to trade ACE on Binance.
You can check the Launchpool page for more detailed information.

What is the Fusionist (ACE)?

Fusionist (ACE) is a blockchain-based gaming company known for its scalable Science Fiction universe. The project gained attention by raising $6.6 million in a seed funding round led by Binance Labs and FunPlus. Fusionist introduces the $ACE token as the official token of the Endurance Mainnet. The project highlights its commitment to building a scalable Sci-Fi universe.
As part of their appreciation for the community’s support, Fusionist plans to organize a special airdrop for testers and early adopters. The CEO of Fusionist expressed, “This Launchpool event is organized to thank our community and share in the success of our project. ACE tokens offer a great opportunity for anyone who wants to contribute to the growth of Fusionist.”
In the comment section, you can freely share your comments and  opinions about the topic. Additionally, don’t forget to follow us on TelegramYoutube, and Twitter for the latest news and updates.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *