Crypto:
30205
Bitcoin:
$68.211
% 1.40
BTC Dominance:
%54.1
% 0.32
Market Cap:
$2.48 T
% 1.89
Fear & Greed:
72 / 100
Bitcoin:
$ 68.211
BTC Dominance:
% 54.1
Market Cap:
$2.48 T

Grayscale Updates Ethereum Filing: More May Be Coming!

Grayscale 2

Grayscale Investments, the world’s largest cryptocurrency manager, has updated the filings for its mini-fund it’s trying to establish for Ethereum.

According to Bloomberg analyst James Seyffart, Grayscale has updated its 19b-4 filing for the Ethereum Mini Trust.

Seyffart said other issuers could follow suit later in the day.

Reuters reported that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has instructed exchanges that have filed to list spot Ethereum ETFs to update their filings.

Analysts, who last week gave a 25% chance that the SEC would approve Ethereum ETFs, have now raised that to 75%.

Grayscale is also trying to convert its Grayscale Ethereum Trust into an ETF. It also has a mini-fund for Bitcoin, in which it charges lower fund management fees.

The Bloomberg analyst does not expect Grayscale’s mini-fund to be among the first approved Ethereum ETFs.

Rate this post
READ:  SEC Updates FOMO Warning on Spot Bitcoin ETFs!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *